Are you looking for childcare that offers your child a loving, caring, safe learning environment with a homebased Educator of your choice? You can be assured that your child will flourish with the individual attention and close relationship which will develop in this environment.
Our Educators are all fully vetted and trained in the latest childcare practices and research. Our professional team of registered early childhood teachers support and nurture your child’s learning and development in conjunction with you and your Educator.
As the only not for profit homebased childcare services the Eastern Bay of Plenty we are able to keep our fees very affordable, and your childcare may be free of charge.
Waiapu Kids Homebased Childcare can offer you:
- 20 free hours per week for all 3 and 4 year olds – no optional charges
- Free childcare with the high rate of winz subsidy in EBOP
- Anglican Care subsidy on all fees due to our not-for-profit status
- Maximum charge per hour of $4.00 per child in EBOP
- Small groups – one Educator to a maximum of four children
- Teacher-led Playgroups weekly
- Gymnastics classes each week
- All baby equipment supplied
- Large Toy Library with age appropriate toys for your child
- All educational resources supplied
- Te Whaariki Early Childhood curriculum based
- Opportunities for children to get out into the great outdoors and play in nature
- Small group settings to encourage peer mentoring and friendships
- Home based environments which are comfortable and appropriate for young children
- A wide range of Educators and homes to suit your particular needs