"Supporting children to grow and develop in a Natural Home Based Environment"
At Naturally Kidz we believe in bringing childcare back to basics.
We are committed in providing quality home based environments, for children to grow and develop at their own pace and time.
Our Educators and Qualified Visiting Teachers work together to ensure the best outcomes for each individual child and ensure they are extended and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Naturally Kidz encourages the use of our natural environment so children have the opportunity to explore their surroundings and make sense of their world through inquiry and discovery.
We value play as a meaningful learning opportunity and extend upon this play to ensure children are growing and developing into confident, competent individuals while gaining life long skills to succeed in life.
- Excellent communication and feedback to our families so they are well informed and have the opportunity to contribute to their child's education and care
- Support and guidance to our educators to support them in providing the best service they can for our children
- Financial benefits such as WINZ subsidies, 20 ECE payments and special Naturally Kidz payments
- Access to FREE toy library for our educators to promote curiosity within our children and keep them engaged and stimulated
- Funding to attend local playgroups and get out and about in our local community including free regular excursions
- Health and safety checks of our educators and their homes
- Low child/educator ratios (no more then 4 children under 5)
And much much more!!!!
As parents ourselves we understand the importance of quality education and care for young children, we pride ourselves in working closely with our families to offer educators who suit the needs of the family and child and stay connected throughout the enrollment to provide a collaborative approach to the development of our children.