Thinking of becoming a qualified home-based educator? As an innovative educational provider, NZSE offers the New Zealand Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care Certificate (Level 4) fully online. This 18 weeks programme offers flexibility to students across Aotearoa who wish to become a qualified home-based educator while being able to continue to work and follow family commitments. Our dedicated team makes this programme highly engaging, creative and offers support at all levels whenever students need it!
- Four courses (Te Marau/Curriculum; Te Mātauranga/Profesional Knowledge; Whakaako Mokopuna/Pedagogy; Kia Whakahāngai/Practice) studied fully online over 18 weeks
- FREE to those already employed by a home-based provider
- Engaging, diverse online content
- Evening conferences with the Course Tutor, at a time convenient for those in full time employment
- Special focus on home-based education and care
- Wrap around support: our recruitment, IT, academic and student support teams are here to help anytime!
- Weekend support available
- 64 hours of Work Experience closely monitored and supported by the tutor and VT
- Assistance with finding Work Experience placement
- Help with employment opportunities, from CV building to attending an interview